Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Scrubs

Quick thought on last week's Scrubs before I forget: I have no problem with Kim taking the job without much input from J.D. If it were a permanent position, I would be bothered, but given that it's only supposed to last four months, then I think it ultimately is her decision. If my wife (second-year med student) had an important opportunity like that, to me, it would be her choice. (At least until our firstborn comes.) If their child was to be born during that time, I think J.D. would have deserved a veto, but as it was, I don't think Kim was wrong to do what she did.

I agree about Elliot's story not being particularly funny and the House bit being underutilized.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

I think this describes the situation fairly well.