Sunday, January 21, 2007

BCS Blunders

My own actually, not the system's.

In my previous post on the Top 10, I forgot to mention my shoddy job of picking the five BCS games. I accurately called the Sugar Bowl, where I had LSU by two or more touchdowns. I predicted Lousiville to win by a similar margin, though I didn't think Wake Forest would make such a game of it. The other three bowls I was way off. I picked Oklahoma to cruise to an easy victory over the upstart Broncos, while Michigan was going to win a close one against USC. Finally, I had Ohio State by two or more touchdowns. Now, Ted Ginn being out certainly made a difference, but there was no way Florida was going to lose that game. So much for informed prognostication.

1 comment:

Ky said...

Dude, I was trying to figure out who you were, since you linked my blog on your blog, even though I never heard of you. So thanks for posting over at my blog, because I like posts, and no I know who you are.