Tuesday, December 19, 2006

SNL

As one of the last 17 people who occasionally watch Saturday Night Live, I can tell you that the show is not particularly funny. However, when a funny skit comes along, it is one of the few shows that can make me spontaneously laugh out loud. (Scrubs, The Office, and Family Guy are a few others.)

For example, I actually caught Lazy Sunday live and thought it was absolutely hilarious. I was actually a little disappointed when its popularity became so widespread. I was also a little disappointed when Chris Parnell wasn't brought back this season.

The reason I mention this is because I saw another laugh out loud moment last week. It wasn't as funny as Lazy Sunday, but it still cracked me up. Go here, and click on 'A Special Christmas Box.' The facial hair alone is worth the price of admission.

No comments: