Saturday, March 10, 2007

What Is Your Battle Cry?

One of my favorite sites. You have to alter the input a couple times to get a satisfactory result, and, ahem, sometimes the answers are a little more than PG, but, what a glorious inspiration they provide. Here's what I came up with for your intrepid bloggers:

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Rampaging through the candy store, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Johnny Rico! And he gives a booming roar:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I lay waste to all I see like a sentient bulldozer!!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys



and

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Zang! Who is that, skulking out of the steppes! It is Big Jim Dwyer, hands clutching a studded crowbar! He grunts apocalyptically:

"I'm going to smash you until your mortal mind doth snap!!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys

No comments: