Friday, January 19, 2007

Big Jim's Top 10


I've been meaning to get around to this post for a while, and here we finally are. Although the BCS Champsionship Game was nigh on a fortnight ago, I recorded my list a couple of days after Urban's triumph. Laziness prevented me from the ardurous task of copying and pasting this brief tally of terms from Word onto Blogger. So, without further ado:
1. Florida
2. USC
3. LSU
4. OSU
5. Michigan
6. Louisville
7. Auburn
8. West Virginia
9. Boise
10. Wisconsin

Not too many surprises here. I don't think I have to defend Florida. It was difficult putting USC at number two, what with them losing two games to unranked teams, but USC was young this year, and young teams make mistakes. LSU gets shot all the way up to three because of Michigan's and OSU's absolute dismemberment. The Big 10 was a bit hollow this year. Boise State is at nine since I don't think they could beat a BCS team with an actual quarterback. Sorry Paul. The rest you can basically work out for yourself.

No comments: